- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The AiWO VO2 Max Test is a simple way to check your heart and lung fitness. It measures how well your body uses oxygen during exercise and is great for athletes or anyone who wants to get fitter.
The VO2 Max Test includes:
Highly recommended for people with
Preparation for the test
BEFORE THE TEST
THINGS TO DO
- Prepare for the VO2 max exercise test by getting enough rest, avoiding exercise within 24 hours, and keeping intensity moderate. Do a body conditioning workout the day before.
- Maintain normal medication intake, only delay if safe, and bring an inhaler for exercise-induced asthma patients. Seek advice from the GP if testing concerns arise.
- To avoid hypoglycemia during a fasting pre-test, those with metabolic disorders such as thyroid or diabetes should consume quickly absorbed carbs right after the test.
- Exercise risks are inherent, and it's crucial to complete a health screen before your test day to avoid potential postponements or cancellations.
THINGS DEFINITELY NOT TO DO
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water at least 4 hours before the test. This includes chewing gum at least 4 hours before the test to avoid contamination and move the test to a new date.
- If you smoke, do not smoke at least 4 hours before the test.
- Exercise at least 24 hours before your test, avoid strenuous activities, and do not work out or go to the gym until after your assessment.
- Do not train high-intensity cardio
- If lifting weights, do not train your legs
- If you over-train the day before the test, your body may be fatigued, and you will not get the maximum benefit from your test.
How does it work
- Click the package of your choice, fill the simple online form with basic details, make the payment. You will receive a call for home sample collection.
- We will send a certified medical professional to visit your place for specimen collection.
- The soft copy of your lab test reports will be emailed to your registered email id and a hard copy will be couriered to your registered address.
- We will schedule a free online video consultation with our empaneled doctors for the assessment of your lab test reports and get your medical concerns clarified with our doctors for free professional Medical advice to understand your results better.
Why test with AiWO?
Sample collection at your convenient place
A certified medical professional will collect your sample using hygienic equipment at your doorstep or from a location of your preference. Stay safe at home. No more traffic or Lab queues to get tests done by opting for Home Sample Collection or at your convenient place.
AiWO Powered Labs Tests and Reports
Certified labs via our testing partners to ensure the highest accuracy of your reports and quality laboratory testing. Go beyond the regular lab test report with the AiWO Smart Report to gain further insight into your results.
Review Results with a Doctor
Free Online consultation with one of our experienced doctors after getting your lab test reports and review them for free. Saving your valuable time and assisting you to avoid travel.